- Entirely made in stainless steel, does not release any residues on food keeping it healthy.
- Highly durable, keeps original features preserving looks, hygiene and durability of material.
- Side walls of container are lower inside for easier stacking.
- Round and larger internal corners to make cleaning and collecting food easier.
- The range of Tramontina gastronorm containers are made according to every dimensions modules described in the European Standard EN 631.
|Main Functions and Benefits||Material: stainless steel.
|Recommendations for Use||
Use only detergent and a soft sponge. Other types of product, such as steel wool, might scratch or damage the shine of the tableware.
Rinse each piece well in order to completely remove the residue of the cleaning products that are abrasive and can damage stainless steel.
Use warm water whenever possible as it renews the cutlery shine.
After washing, dry the tableware immediately otherwise the chemical substances in water (chlorine) can stain the tableware.
Do not allow the tableware to rub againsteach other during washing and storage in order to prevent scratches.
Do not allow the tableware to come in contact with any hot surfaces. This can discolor the tableware.
Do not store the tableware in humid places, as it can cause stains.
* You can compare up to 4 products per category.
Com a Tramontina, você sempre conta com a melhor solução para seu negócio. Preencha o formulário e solicite seu orçamento.
TRAMONTINA PRO MODULAR STORAGE SYSTEMS: TAILOR MADE FURNITURE FOR MECHANICAL WORKSHOPS.
Telefone de contato: 0800 642 5565
Horário: 7:15 às 12:00 e das 13:00 às 17:00.