- The ceramic lining helps to maintain food moisture, which enables low-fat, speedy, and efficient cooking.
- Highly durable, keeps original features preserving looks, hygiene and durability of material.
- Triple-ply bottom (stainless steel + aluminum + stainless steel) distributes heat evenly, resulting in faster and more uniform cooking, saving power and keeping food warm for longer.
- Easy to clean.
- Ideal for low-fat cooking.
- Safe for daily dishwasher use.
- It can be used on gas, electric, vitroceramic glass and induction.
|Main Functions and Benefits||Material: stainless steel and internal ceramic lining.
Product with triple-ply bottom (stainless steel + aluminum + stainless steel).
|Recommendations for Use||
First use: when using the frying pan for the first time, remove any tags, wash it, dry it, and grease its inside with cooking oil. Next, heat it up on a low temperature for two to three minutes, depending on the frying pan size. Leave it to cool, then wash it with a sponge and mild detergent in lukewarm water. Rinse and dry as usual.
Repeat the first use procedure whenever the dishwasher is used. We recommend repeating this procedure periodically to better conserve the lining.
To conserve the lining, do not use metal-tipped utensils. We recommend the use of only nylon, silicone, wooden, or bamboo utensils for a longer-lasting lining.
Frequent use of sauces and foods with intense pigmentation, and or use of the frying pan for storing food, may cause changes in the white ceramic lining. If the lining color changes, this does not affect or hinder its performance.
|Certification||Product certified by OCP 0003, registration no. 001472/2018, model (line) Ventura, per mandatory INMETRO Regulation 419/2012.|
|Warranty||90-day warranty against manufacturing defects.|
* You can compare up to 4 products per category.
Com a Tramontina, você sempre conta com a melhor solução para seu negócio. Preencha o formulário e solicite seu orçamento.
TRAMONTINA PRO MODULAR STORAGE SYSTEMS: TAILOR MADE FURNITURE FOR MECHANICAL WORKSHOPS.
Telefone de contato: 0800 642 5565
Horário: 7:15 às 12:00 e das 13:00 às 17:00.