- The clean design of the Allegra line was created to simplify oven and stove tasks.
- Entirely made in stainless steel, does not release any residues on food keeping it healthy.
- Highly durable, keeps original features preserving looks, hygiene and durability of material.
- Distinctive and modern design with high gloss finish.
- Clean design without corners makes cleaning easier.
- Lid with steam vent, fits perfectly.
- Safe for daily dishwasher use.
- The casserole can be used for other types of cooking.
- It can be used on electric, gas, induction and vitroceramic stoves.
|Main Functions and Benefits||Material: stainless steel.
Product with triple-ply bottom (stainless steel + aluminum + stainless steel).
|Recommendations for Use||
Before using the product remove any labels and wash it with hot water and detergent.
Use on a low heat so that the food does not stick to the bottom of the pan, the triple body of the pan, made of stainless steel + aluminium + stainless steel, distributes heat uniformly, so that a high heat is unnecessary. Additionally, it is more economical on fuel.
When the pan is used on a gas stove, the flame must not rise above the base of the pan. If using an electric plate, it must have an equal or smaller diameter than the one of the pan.
Always dissolve salt in boiling water or in the food, mixing the ingredients when cooking begins.
Do not heat food by placing a pan of the same diameter on top of another. This procedure is dangerous as it creates a vacuum and makes it difficult to remove afterwards.
The stainless steel handles acquire heat during cooking. We advise the use of gloves when handling them.
Some food containing starch such as pasta and rice, may stain the internal part of the pan while cooking. In order to remove stains easily, rub them with a cloth which has been dampened with lemon juice or vinegar, or use the stainless steel polishing paste by Tramontina.
Avoid leaving food in the pan for a long time; salt may also stain the pan.
In order for the Tramontina stainless steel pan to always be attractive and shiny, we recommend it is only washed with detergent and a soft sponge. Tramontina developed a special paste to polish and remove stains on stainless steel products, which is available at points of sale.
Whenever possible, rinse the pan with hot water after washing and dry immediately so as to maintain its original sheen. Chloride and other substances in water may stains the pan.
Do not leave an empty pan over a source of heat.
Leave pans only on surfaces that are heat resistant.
|Warranty||90-day warranty against manufacturing defects.|
* You can compare up to 4 products per category.
Com a Tramontina, você sempre conta com a melhor solução para seu negócio. Preencha o formulário e solicite seu orçamento.
TRAMONTINA PRO MODULAR STORAGE SYSTEMS: TAILOR MADE FURNITURE FOR MECHANICAL WORKSHOPS.
Telefone de contato: 0800 642 5565
Horário: 7:15 às 12:00 e das 13:00 às 17:00.