This tool enables you to make furrows, break through hardened soil, and turn the soil to add fertilizer and nutrients. It features a tempered steel blade and electrostatic powder painting, which offers protection against rust and ensures a longer-lasting product.
|Main Functions and Benefits||- The single-ended cultivator blade is completely hardened which guarantees greater strength and lower wear during use.
- Produced with high-quality, special carbon steel.
- It is electrostatic powder painting for a better look and increased anti-oxidation protection.
- A lightweight hoe that demands less physical effort from the user, which allows for increased productivity.
|Recommendations for Use||
- The single-ended cultivator blade is used in agriculture to make furrows, break through the soil's superficial seal, control volunteer plants, and turn the soil to add fertilizer and nutrients. Used with farming implements, it can be manually or mechanically-driven.
- Please recycle products and packaging in accordance with existing recycling guidelines.
|Warranty||90 day legal warranty for manufacturing imperfections or defects.|
* You can compare up to 4 products per category.
Com a Tramontina, você sempre conta com a melhor solução para seu negócio. Preencha o formulário e solicite seu orçamento.
TRAMONTINA PRO MODULAR STORAGE SYSTEMS: TAILOR MADE FURNITURE FOR MECHANICAL WORKSHOPS.
Telefone de contato: 0800 642 5565
Horário: 7:15 às 12:00 e das 13:00 às 17:00.