If you are looking for a tool to help you cut wood in an practical and safe way, Tramontina's axe is an excellent option. Its main features are its exquisite workmanship and finish and the system of attaching the handle with plastic bushing preventing the handles from loosening up during use. These characteristics make for impressive durability and resistance.
|Main Functions and Benefits||- The axe is completely hardened which guarantees greater strength and lower wear during use.
- Produced with high-quality, special forged carbon steel.
- The blade is size 4.5 and has been sharpened using automated machines, which guarantees a long-lasting edge.
- It is electrostatic powder painting for a better look and increased anti-oxidation protection.
- It features 38 x 68 mm oval eye.
- This 90 cm tool's shaft is highly resistant and produced with wood from renewable sources.
- Handle with a varnished finish for a better appearance. The transparent varnish protective layer enhances the color and adds shine and a smooth touch to the product.
- The system of attaching the handle with plastic bushing makes the axe perfectly fixed, preventing the handles from loosening up during use. The bushing absorbs the contraction of the wood, maintaining the handle always firm, and helps absorbing impact during use.
|Recommendations for Use||
- To work in agriculture and forestry, the axe is a cutting tool, mainly used for cutting tree barks and chopping firewood. Due to their practicality, axes are widely used in camping and farming activities.
- Please recycle products and packaging in accordance with existing recycling guidelines.
|Warranty||90 day legal warranty for manufacturing imperfections or defects.|
* You can compare up to 4 products per category.
Com a Tramontina, você sempre conta com a melhor solução para seu negócio. Preencha o formulário e solicite seu orçamento.
TRAMONTINA PRO MODULAR STORAGE SYSTEMS: TAILOR MADE FURNITURE FOR MECHANICAL WORKSHOPS.
Telefone de contato: 0800 642 5565
Horário: 7:15 às 12:00 e das 13:00 às 17:00.