Dirt, mortar, or debris - no matter what you need to move, Tramontina's wheelbarrow combines strength with a great finish. Product manufactured according to Norm ABNT NBR 16269.
L:79.1cm W:59.2cm H:19.9cm
L:144.8cm W:56.7cm H:49.6cm
L:36cm W:8.4cm H:36cm
|Main Functions and Benefits||- Tramontina wheelbarrows are manufactured through highly technological processes ensuring the products are made with high resistance, excellent quality, and a great finish.
- The wheelbarrow is made with high-quality raw materials.
- Goods have special stamping procedures which permit the buckets to be more resistant and durable.
- Bucket with galvanized finishing and other components electrostatic powder painting finish that offers a better visual appearance and more protection against corrosion.
- Steel axis with high-strength, self-lubricating nylon bushing.
- Metal flat rounded bucket 0.6 mm, with a capacity of 50 L.
- Round tip for easy disposal.
- 1.06 mm metallic handle.
- Pneumatic tire 3.25/8".
|Recommendations for Use||
- This Tramontina wheelbarrow is intended for general use, but is specially designed for construction needs such as transporting tools and various materials like earth, sand, mortar, and rubble.
- Please recycle products and packaging in accordance with existing recycling guidelines.
|Certification||Product manufactured according to Norm ABNT NBR 16269.|
|Warranty||90 day legal warranty for manufacturing imperfections or defects.|
* You can compare up to 4 products per category.
Com a Tramontina, você sempre conta com a melhor solução para seu negócio. Preencha o formulário e solicite seu orçamento.
TRAMONTINA PRO MODULAR STORAGE SYSTEMS: TAILOR MADE FURNITURE FOR MECHANICAL WORKSHOPS.
Telefone de contato: 0800 642 5565
Horário: 7:15 às 12:00 e das 13:00 às 17:00.