For those who need a versatile tool for gardening and agriculture jobs, Tramontina's two-prong weeding hoe is the ideal option. The two differently-shaped ends may be used for various tasks such as trimming, opening small furrows, and even as a hoe replacement for smaller jobs.
|Main Functions and Benefits||- The weeding hoe is completely hardened which guarantees greater strength and lower wear during use.
- Produced with high-quality, special carbon steel.
- It is electrostatic powder painting for a better look and increased anti-oxidation protection.
- It features 29 mm diameter eye.
- This 60 cm tool's shaft is highly resistant and produced with wood from renewable sources.
- Handle with a varnished finish for a better appearance. The transparent varnish protective layer enhances the color and adds shine and a smooth touch to the product.
- The system of attaching the handle with plastic bushing makes the weeding hoe perfectly fixed, preventing the handles from loosening up during use. The bushing absorbs the contraction of the wood, maintaining the handle always firm, and helps absorbing impact during use.
- A lightweight product that demands less physical effort from the user, resulting in more pleasant work.
|Recommendations for Use||
- The two-prong weeding hoe can be used in agriculture, fruit farming, and gardening to dig and till the earth, adding fertilizer and correctives. It also helps to shape flower seedbeds, to open furrows and grooves in the soil, and with other uses similar to garden hoes. It is the ideal tool to tend to your garden and work on narrow seedbeds.
- Please recycle products and packaging in accordance with existing recycling guidelines.
|Warranty||90 day legal warranty for manufacturing imperfections or defects.|
* You can compare up to 4 products per category.
Com a Tramontina, você sempre conta com a melhor solução para seu negócio. Preencha o formulário e solicite seu orçamento.
TRAMONTINA PRO MODULAR STORAGE SYSTEMS: TAILOR MADE FURNITURE FOR MECHANICAL WORKSHOPS.
Telefone de contato: 0800 642 5565
Horário: 7:15 às 12:00 e das 13:00 às 17:00.